Here are just a few of our Club’s benefits:
- Discounts on green fees at San Juan Hills Golf Club (not available to the general public).
- Weekly golf games and monthly tournaments.
- An official SCGA/USGA Handicap Index recognized around the world and updated monthly through the SCGA Electronic Handicap System.
- The ability to post scores at thousands of courses around the country thanks to the SCGA Electronic Handicap System’s networking capabilities with other golf associations through the International Golf Network (IGN).
- A subscription to FORE magazine – an exclusive SCGA feature! This award-winning publication will be delivered to your home six times a year as part of your SCGA membership. FORE offers the most complete coverage of amateur golf in Southern California, and there are special sections on SCGA tournaments and popular travel destinations.
- An exclusive SCGA feature – Verify your handicap index by telephone or the web. The SCGA toll free telephone number is 1 (1 888 SCGA 202). Or use the on-line service at www.scga.org
- An exclusive SCGA feature – Your own copy of the Southern California Directory of Golf. This is the most complete golf reference book for Southern California. A $15 value, it details every Southern California golf course, as well as driving ranges, golf schools, complete slope charts, tournament schedules and more.
- An exclusive SCGA feature – Discounted green fees at the SCGA Member’s Club at Rancho California. Plus SCGA Members get 10% off on all non-sale golf shop merchandise.
- A new benefit – Discounted green fees at Poppy Hills Golf Club and Poppy Ridge Golf Club, Northern California Golf Association golf courses. You must show your membership card and a photo ID at the courses.
- An exclusive SCGA feature – the Golf Report Card. An individual statistical report delivered to each member during February through your SCGA club.
- One of the nation’s most extensive annual tournament schedules. More than 24 annual tournaments are held the second Saturday and last Wednesday of each month. Plus our annual Tournament of Champions.
- Perpetual trophies for Club Champion, Member/Member, President’s Cup, Tournament of Champions and more.